Note: HRSA meetings are held at:
The Portuguese Club
110 Rubber Avenue
Naugatuck, CT 06770 US
Dinner at 7PM Meeting at 8PM
Please mail completed applications to:
P.O. Box 620
Oxford, CT 06478
Joining the Club
- The club is currently accepting a limited amount of applications.
- Club meetings are the first Wednesday of every month at the Portuguese Club; 7 for dinner, 8 for meeting.
- Dues are $50 a year plus $150 for the initial application. That includes your Range Officer training, ID badge, background check and all the shooting you can stand.
- The club is NRA affiliated; all club members must be NRA members (we offer discounted membership through the club too).
- The club is ODCMP affiliated (http://www.odcmp.com) – you can use the club CMP number to purchase rifles and ammunition from ODCMP.
- You’ll serve two shifts (Saturday morning or afternoon, or Sunday afternoon) every quarter as a Range Officer, once you are accepted and trained.
- You’ll need to make at least 8 of the 12 meetings per year.
- Your first year must include at least 10 hours of additional service, such as range cleanup or helping with the Junior Club.
- Regular events include the Juniors Club (5 p.m. on Sundays), Cowboy Shoots (SASS – first Sunday every month), and Plate Shoots (See plate shoot page for info).
- We don’t shoot on the 2nd Tuesday of the month to allow the Naugatuck PD the use of the range.
- You’ll get a newsletter and range schedule every month via email.